At this time Computational Magic is still in an early beta version, which means many features are planned but not yet implemented.
- Self service portal to create API keys, monitor API calls etc
Models currently in development
- Image-Text extraction
- A new model to find and extract text from image data, from anything like road signs, photos, scans etc;
- (in internal testing, release planned for Q3 2022)
- A transformer based, high accuracy automatic speech recognition (ASR) model that can transcribe spoken words to text
- (currently in internal testing)
- Text to Speech
- Want your app to speak, read text to the user or even build a full virtual assistant? We want to make naturally sounding voices more accessible with a new text to speech model.
- (currently in development)
- Transformer Image Classification Model
- Model to classify images, trained with a broad dataset to be able to perform many domain independent image recognition tasks (some industry / domain specific versions are also planned)
- (in planning phase)
- Transformer many-to-many language Translation
- A transformer based model that can translate multiple languages between each other without intermediary. Right now in scope are German, English, Russian, French, Spanish and Italian, but a lot more are planned to be added. Work on this is still early, so we can't give a planned release date yet.